Join Our Team
Interested in joining the Cullum Homes family?
Check out the available positions and upload your resume below, or paste a link to your resume in the message box.
JOIN THE FUN
Project ManagerOversees the buy-out and estimating process for all projects, manages trade relations and project set up, works with the field team to execute work orders and develops budgets, specifications and contracts for each job.
SuperintendentA Superintendent's responsibility is to supervise the field construction of projects and complete the work on the job schedule, within the budget and to the Cullum Homes standard.
Project Designer- Manage assigned projects from the start of the design process to completion of construction and furnishing installation. This includes finished construction documents, landscape coordination, creation of the interior specifications set, approval of exterior materials, and documentation of the client’s design selections in the project management platform
- Prepare and present plans, materials, and design concepts to homeowners in person and in the ARCHICAD model.
- Actively participates in the construction process through site visits and Project Team meetings in order to work collaboratively with the Project Team.
Customer Care RepresentativeThe Customer Service Representative interacts with homeowners post construction and helps with move-in to their new home. This person represents the Cullum Homes brand and must be responsible for long term customer relationships.
- Experience and willingness to learn Customer Service
- Possess leadership qualities with the ability to organize and communicate both overall and day-to-day goals of the project
- Ability and willingness to learn new methods of construction - to include self performing certain types of work
- Must be a team-oriented individual
- Experience with or willingness to learn Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Gmail & Calendar)
- Experience with or willingness to learn Co-Construct
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files