Join Our Team
Interested in joining the Cullum Homes family?
Check out the available positions and upload your resume below, or paste a link to your resume in the message box.
JOIN THE FUN
SuperintendentA Superintendent's responsibility is to supervise the field construction of projects and complete the work on the job schedule, within the budget and to the Cullum Homes standard.
Cullum Homes is a Scottsdale-based design firm, custom home builder and remodeler. The Purchasing Department is located in the Cullum Homes Headquarters in Scottsdale. Purchasing staff oversees the buy-out and estimating process for all projects, manages Trade relations and project set up, works with the field team to execute work orders and develops budgets, specifications and contracts for each job.
- Review assigned jobs in regards to job specifications at time of contract, budget summaries and contract addendums
- Clearing updates in Coconstruct
- Creating and managing Change Orders
- Writing Approval Summaries-coordinating with Accounting Team to ensure client invoices are correct
- Ensure all client communications are answered within 24 hours
- Managing outside interior designers
- Communicate with trades, VP of Construction and Superintendents
- Set up utility accounts for each project
- Create work orders to approved trades using co-construct, proposals, checking proposal is within budget and create takeoffs
- Update all tasks through Work Order Process in Google Drive
- Print plans for Trades.
- All renovations and warranty misc. Ordering using a company credit card.
- Credit applications