Home Renovations and Remodeling Silverleaf, Scottsdale
A remodel or renovation is an exciting endeavor that can breathe new life into your space. Start a Silverleaf renovation and build the home of your dreams with help from the expert team at Cullum Homes. Keep reading to learn about our home remodeling and renovation process for homes in Silverleaf, Scottsdale.
Remodel vs. Renovation
First, you will need to evaluate your space and decide if you want a remodel vs. a renovation. Remodels reimagine your home completely, requiring construction work to truly reimagine and build new spaces. Renovations are great for homeowners who want to maintain the structural integrity of their homes. With a Silverleaf renovation, you will be able to change your space to fit your needs without changing the entire structure.
Silverleaf Renovation Process
The team at Cullum Homes uses a five-step process to renovate or remodel your home smoothly. This list will give you a better understanding of how home renovations in Silverleaf work.
Step 1: Decide Your Vision
The first step to a Silverleaf renovation or remodeling project is to evaluate your current home and find what you want to change. Maybe you want to upgrade your kitchen or give your bathrooms a makeover. Or maybe you envision a full remodel that changes the layout of your home. Whatever it may be, Cullum Homes can bring your vision to life.
Step 2: Set a Budget
You can work with our team to help decide on a budget for the project. Our team will discuss all aspects of the project with you and share estimated costs. This will include structural, electrical, mechanical, and landscaping needs to complete your home remodel or renovation. This budget will help you make decisions later in the process about where to allocate more funds. Keep in mind that setting a budget range is helpful for any unforeseen costs.
Step 3: Devise a Detailed Plan
Once you have determined a budget for your Silverleaf renovation or remodel, we will work together to create a detailed plan. This plan will outline all project specifications, including material selections, architectural changes, and interior design elements.
Step 4: Construction
Now, team members in Cullum Homes Renovations Division will prepare your home for construction. Once your home is ready, we will begin construction to make it just as you envisioned it. The Renovations Division is meticulous when it comes to keeping your home protected through the construction process. We’ll take excellent care of your home while changes are being made.
Step 5: Enjoy and Upkeep Your Home
Hooray! Your Silverleaf renovation or remodel is now complete. Your home has been transformed into what you imagined in step one of the process. Take in the beauty of your newly renovated home and enjoy relaxing in the space. We don’t stop there. Our Home Concierge Division helps homeowners protect their investment through ongoing maintenance for years to come. Now that you know the five-step process to home remodeling in Silverleaf, you are probably curious about what it costs to upgrade your home. Read on to learn about the potential cost factors to getting your home renovated or remodeled in Silverleaf.
Home Remodeling Silverleaf Costs
What does it cost to remodel or renovate your home in Silverleaf? There isn’t one set answer to this question, but we will share some costs that may affect the project’s overall price. Potential variable costs include:
- Interior Finishes. The materials you choose to finish your home with will vary in price depending on the look you want to achieve. You will have the pick of the best materials for your project.
- Equipment and Labor. Depending on your vision for the project, the amount of equipment and labor needed will vary. Are you planning on knocking down walls? Are you going to renovate multiple rooms or just one? These specifications will affect the overall cost greatly.
- Appliances. If you are replacing several major appliances during renovation, such as a refrigerator or oven, take this into consideration when estimating the cost of remodeling or renovating in Silverleaf.
- Home Size. The size of your home will also be used to determine the overall cost of renovating or remodeling. There will be a significant price difference between a 2,000 square-foot home and a 4,000 square-foot home.
- Scale of the Project. This ties back to equipment and labor costs. The scale of the changes you want to be made will affect the overall price of the project. The more rooms you want to renovate, the greater the cost may be.